“A life consumed by fiction, an addiction, crafting a great many things.
Unequally cursed and blessed, bathed in worlds, lives and happenings.
Because this heart and these bones, this very soul, are those of a storyteller.”
- 3+ years writing and narrative design for videogame and interactive productions.
- 3+ years scriptwriting for film and TV productions.
- 2+ years designing interactive software.
- 10+ years fiction prose writing for books.
- 19+ months test analysis for multiple releases of the software development life cycle.
- 10+ test Releases, covering Cycle 1, Cycle 2 and Clean Run of software development life cycle.
- 9+ months volunteered as mentor/chair of UK based videogame writers for equality.
- 10+ years customer services in mortgages, retail, gambling and insurance.
- 4 released videogames (worked on).
- 1 released film (worked on).
- 2 novelettes completed.
- 100k+ professional words written.
- Diverse writing and creative portfolio available on request.
- Collaborated on large and small projects with Maschinen-Mensch, Sainsbury’s, Starbreeze, Frogwares, Argos, the Writer’s Guild of Great Britain and self-employed.
- Abstraction, lateral thinking
- Scriptwriting (Final Draft)
- Narrative design, dialogue
- Mission/case/quest design outlines
- Game text dialogue systems/syntax
- Bibles and world creation
- UK/US English localisation
- Software and gameplay design
- Mentoring, leading, producing
- Performance direction
- Keynote speaking/presenting
- Test analysis/quality assurance
- Software development life cycle
- End to end product fulfilment
- Customer services (retail, mortgages, leisure, stakeholders, clients)
- Non-linear video editing (Sony Vegas)
- 3D design (3DS MAX)
- Digital animation/FX with After Effects
- Camera operation, cinematography
- ‘The Curious Expedition’, Video Game, by Maschinen Mensch, 19th Century Exploration, (Released September 2016).
- ‘Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter’, Video Game, by Frogwares/Big Ben Interactive, Crime/Detective/Thriller, (Released Summer 2016).
- ‘Tears Within the Glass’, Writer, Book, (Released Online September 2016).
- ‘Roadcar: Defenders of the Streets – Remastered’, Co-Written, Co-Created, with Diamanda Hagan, Comedy Action Screenplay Series, (Released Online May 2016).
- ‘Fracture’, Motion Picture, Interactive Science-Fiction/Fantasy TV Show, (Release 2014-TBA).
- ‘Money Kills’, Motion Picture, Retro Style 80’s Action Movie, (Released 2012).
- ‘Syndicate’, Video Game, by Starbreeze/EA, Science-Fiction/Cyberpunk, (Released 2012).
- ‘The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena’, Video Game, by Starbreeze/Atari, Science-Fiction/Action/Fantasy, (Released 2009).