Created by Luke Openshaw
(A SHORT 1 ACT COMEDY FARCE PLAYSCRIPT FOR 6-8 PEOPLE)
*Downloadable, readable and distributable for free, but performances MAY be charged a royalty.
When a culturally beloved individual dies under suspicious circumstances, government officials are summoned to a top secret crisis meeting. As the power-players battle against the clock, attitudes and agendas they must agree a course of action to avert an international crisis of egg-splosive proportions.
Diversity: Very High
Run Time: 20-30 minutes
Preparation: Some Required
Cast of Characters:
- PRIME (smart/smart-casual, no tie, colourful shoes)
- DEPUTY (smart, tie, briefcase)
- DEFENCE (smart with military twist, medals)
- AGENT (smart cool suit, shades)
- SCIENCE (lab coat)
- PRESS (nerdy smart-casual, lots of paperwork, colourful tie)
- MARLEY (practical, cook, butler, canteen type, terrible disguise)
- VOICE (voice off stage, an official announcement).
Copyright Luke Openshaw, Special Thanks Craig Hobson
Free View/download: ‘CRISIS MEETING’ Playscript PDF
Let me know what you think in the comments and hit like, if you like.